Winner of the Epson ColorWorks Partner of the year 2018, 2019 and 2020. We celebrate to include a rounded starter package deal for the new C6500 series.
Printer + inks + free remote set up help + swap out warranty + our famous lifetime customer support. See the printed roll REwinder and larger roll feed UNwinder and spare ink options at the foot of the page.
Ask for a cash deal or spread the cost, just £1.54 per day on our spread cost package.
Imagine the savings to be made printing the labels you need from our low cost blank rolls.
Call us for decades of advice about the label printers, material choices and for a package offer...0044 1527 529713
- Reliable – Engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- Specifically Designed as a Colour Upgrade to Black-Only Thermal Transfer Printers– Designed with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced Productivity – Eliminates the need to pre-print labels or have stock
- Speeds up to 5-inches per second ; fast time to first label
- Astounding Image Quality – Up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless Integration – Compatible with most label design software, BarTender, NiceLabel and others, Zebra ZPL II, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Remote Printer Management – For managing multiple printers over the network
- Peel-and-Present –C6000Pe 4 inch and C6500Pe 8 inch offer fast, on-demand print and present to hand to person to label or can be built into a print-and-apply automated line application.
- Auto Cutter – C6000Ae 4 inch and C6500Ae 8 inch come standard for use with an optional roll rewinder or switch on the auto cutter for cut to sheet for each label or cut off at the end of a run.
- Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow – Supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow including automated print and apply systems.
- Low Cost – Comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, High-Quality Labels – Also meets BS5609 certification on our BS65609 media.
- Over 6000 label sizes across 32 materials to suits your needs
Epson support: This Epson product is supplied with a manufacturer supported next-business-day swap out warranty. Customers will enjoy a fast breakdown response by Epson's Customer Service Centre.
|KTEC support: Printing your own labels can be a rewarding and enjoyable experience, but only if you know how to use your equipment and software correctly. While most of our products are designed to be user-friendly, there are many techniques and methods that can be used to achieve the various print results that customers require across many industry sectors. Some of these ideas can be difficult to convey over the phone or via e-mail, so KTEC offer a comprehensive range of equipment installation and on-site user training options with all our printer products and software. These services are available across the UK, often included free or cost varies depending upon your location. Please enquire at the time of purchase.