Features. Our C6500eBK package is amazing value.
Includes the Epson C6500eBK Colorworks label printer for gloss or matt labels with fitted guillotine cut off to separate each label, strip of labels or cut at the end of a wound roll if using the optional printed roll rewinder. Can print and cut our continuous label or card rolls to make variable length labels, tickets and inserts.
Printrer + Inks + label design software * + labels ** + expert set up help + on-site warranty *** + print head warranty.
Included Windows or Mac driver so you can print from any image design application like Abobe reader, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw, free Canva and more.
* Purpose 'drag and drop' easy to use label design and print software. We help download the latest Nice Label or prefered world leading Bartender label design and print software for your Windows computer.
** Free labels roll to use with set up help.
See our range of 6 inch diameter labels on rolls that fit inside the C6500 available from stock on a next working day delivery, let us know the prefered size of label we will include free Click here
*** Designed to keep you printing your own labels at all times. Epson 'Cover Plus' warranty is an free included on-site fix or replace service for 12 months, any problems are fixed on site or the unit is replaced. The 12 months on-site warranty can be extended see the options at the foot of the page.
5000 other label sizes made to order select your preferred cut size from our list Click here
Call us for decades of advice about the label printers, material choices and for a package offer...0044 1527 529713
- Reliable – Engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- Specifically Designed as a Colour Upgrade to Black-Only Thermal Transfer Printers– Designed with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced Productivity – Eliminates the need to pre-print labels or have stock
- Speeds up to 5-inches per second ; fast time to first label
- Astounding Image Quality – Up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless Integration – Compatible with most label design software, BarTender, NiceLabel and others, Zebra ZPL II, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Remote Printer Management – For managing multiple printers over the network
- Peel-and-Present –C6000Pe 4 inch and C6500Pe 8 inch offer fast, on-demand print and present to hand to person to label or can be built into a print-and-apply automated line application.
- Auto Cutter – C6000Ae 4 inch and C6500Ae 8 inch come standard for use with an optional roll rewinder or switch on the auto cutter for cut to sheet for each label or cut off at the end of a run.
- Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow – Supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow including automated print and apply systems.
- Low Cost – Comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, High-Quality Labels – Also meets BS5609 certification on our BS65609 media.
- Over 6000 label sizes across 32 materials to suits your needs
Epson support: This Epson product is supplied with a manufacturer supported next-business-day swap out warranty. Customers will enjoy a fast breakdown response by Epson's Customer Service Centre.
|KTEC support: Printing your own labels can be a rewarding and enjoyable experience, but only if you know how to use your equipment and software correctly. While most of our products are designed to be user-friendly, there are many techniques and methods that can be used to achieve the various print results that customers require across many industry sectors. Some of these ideas can be difficult to convey over the phone or via e-mail, so KTEC offer a comprehensive range of equipment installation and on-site user training options with all our printer products and software. These services are available across the UK, often included free or cost varies depending upon your location. Please enquire at the time of purchase.