The VP600 from VIP Color uses the popular "Memjet" inkjet print technology and is best suited to applications where medium to large numbers of colour labels are required.
With a high print speed of up to 8" per second you can print hundreds of colour labels in a matter of minutes, while the 8.5" print width means that you can print a large range of label sizes, small to very large. The VP600 uses large 150ml capacity dye-based ink cartridges which means that the overall ink cost is kept down so the label cost itself is low. An external label roll holder allows the use of 6 inch diameter label rolls while keeping them enclosed to prevent dust and foreign objects being drawn in to the printer, whilst a larger winder is available as an upgrade. A simple-to-use LCD control panel allows easy access to printer functions and a built-in disc cutter neatly cuts the printed labels off at the end of a job. Please note the VP600 is not Mac compatible and only suited to a Windows PC or Laptop.
Please call for advice, samples and package deal
- #PRODUCT DETAILS#The VIP Color VP600 box includes the following items:-
1 VP600 colour label printer
1 Installation CD-ROM including printer driver and toolbox software.
1 USB cable
1 UK mains power cable
1 Printhead and a set of 150ml ink tanks.
- #TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS#
||Memjet "Waterfall" single-pass inkjet technology
||Memjet "Waterfall", user-replaceable
||Individual cyan, magenta, yellow and dual black 150ml capacity cartridges.
||Max 216mm, Min 51mm
|Liner / Media Width:
||Max 216mm, Min 51mm
||Max 1016mm, Min 51mm
||Fixed position transmissive sensor for die-cut labels, reflective black mark sensor for tags
||USB 2.0, Ethernet
||Software is not included we recommend Bartender see our free trial on the software page
||476mm x 497mm x 585mm
- #ACCESSORIES# See related items below for accessories such as the label roll rewinder.
- #WARRANTY# This VIP Color product is supplied with a 12 month return-to-base parts and labour warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning the product to KTEC's workshops for repair under warranty. The provision of a loan printer for the period of any repairs is not covered by this warranty. The warranty is not an "on-site" service. On-site service options are available at additional cost.
- #VIDEO# This video of the VP700e the VP600e is similar but with external unwinder see photo
- #USER TRAINING#
|Printing your own labels can be a rewarding and enjoyable experience, but only if you know how to use your equipment and software correctly. While most of our products are designed to be user-friendly, there are many techniques and methods that can be used to achieve the various print results that customers require across many industry sectors. Some of these ideas can be difficult to convey over the phone or via e-mail, so KTEC offer a comprehensive range of equipment installation and on-site user training options with all printer products and software. These services are available across the UK, however cost varies depending upon your location. Please enquire at the time of purchase.